Welcome to episode 71 of This Week Online Today, where I will be talking to you about the big online news that has been happening this week today to make sure that you are ahead of the game when it comes to running your online brand successfully.
And if you have already subscribed to the newsletter, you will also receive an exclusive bonus tip of the week to help you further about this topic.
If you haven’t, don’t miss out and make sure you subscribe to the newsletter to stay ahead of your competition.
In this episode of This Week Online Today, I talk about the following:
- the story about Instagram founders leaving Facebook and the possible reasons
- the similarity of how it also happened to WhatsApp founders
- the irony that the WhatsApp founders have opened up about their departure from Facebook this week
- the good and bad points about acquisitions
- what could this all mean for you and how it will affect you?