Welcome to episode 73 of This Week Online Today, where I will be talking to you about the big online news that has been happening this week today to make sure that you are ahead of the game when it comes to running your online brand successfully.
And if you have already subscribed to the newsletter, you will also receive an exclusive bonus tip of the week to help you further about this topic.
If you haven’t, don’t miss out and make sure you subscribe to the newsletter to stay ahead of your competition.
In this episode of This Week Online Today, I talk about the following:
- the confirmation by Google that they have finally decided to “sunset” Google+
- Google’s past attempt of forcing it on users (and failing at that too)
- whether it’s not a social network designed for business
- why you should never depend on 3rd party platforms…
- …and what you should do instead.