Welcome to Episode 43 of This Week Online Today, where I will be talking to you about the big online news that has been happening this week today to make sure that you are ahead of the game when it comes to running your online brand successfully.
And at the end of the show, I will also be giving you a bonus tip of the week to help you further.
In this episode of This Week Online Today, we discuss the following:
- Facebook usage has gone down for the first time ever
- Google is going to move sites into mobile-first index
- the early signs of Google’s new ‘Reply’ smart messaging app
- Snapchat is copying Instagram (for once)
- Anchor has relaunched itself into a podcasting platform