Welcome to episode 47 of This Week Online Today, where I will be talking to you about the big online news that has been happening this week today to make sure that you are ahead of the game when it comes to running your online brand successfully.
And at the end of the show, I will also be giving you a bonus tip of the week to help you further.
In this episode of This Week Online Today, I talk about the following:
- The outrage of data abuse by Cambridge Analytica on Facebook
- Twitter’s new rule about multiple tweetings
- New changes to the ordering of your Instagram feed
- Instagram Shopping has launched in 8 more countries
- Google has stopped experimenting with the result-free search result…for now