Welcome to episode 68 of This Week Online Today, where I will be talking to you about the big online news that has been happening this week today to make sure that you are ahead of the game when it comes to running your online brand successfully.
And if you have already subscribed to the newsletter, you will also receive an exclusive bonus tip of the week to help you further about this topic.
If you haven’t, don’t miss out and make sure you subscribe to the newsletter to stay ahead of your competition.
In this episode of This Week Online Today, I talk about the following:
- the incident where West Ham United Football Club has revealed hundreds of fans’ email address
- the possible reasons that this has happened…twice
- what could it mean in terms of privacy and GDPR?
- understanding email etiquette
- even though it’s obvious, what to be aware of when sending mass emails