Welcome to episode 52 of This Week Online Today, where I will be talking to you about the big online news that has been happening this week today to make sure that you are ahead of the game when it comes to running your online brand successfully.
And at the end of the show, I will also be giving you a bonus tip of the week to help you further.
In this episode of This Week Online Today, I talk about the following:
- Google updating their broad core algorithm
- Why you should not worry too much about any drops in ranking
- Amazon delivering parcels to your car
- The problems with ‘Amazon Key’ promotional video and why it does not seem trustworthy
- What you should do about becoming GDPR compliant
- And of course, the bonus the tip of the week