Welcome to episode 64 of This Week Online Today, where I will be talking to you about the big online news that has been happening this week today to make sure that you are ahead of the game when it comes to running your online brand successfully.
And if you have already subscribed to the newsletter, you will also receive an exclusive bonus tip of the week to help you further about this topic.
If you haven’t, don’t miss out and make sure you subscribe to the newsletter to stay ahead of your competition.
In this episode of This Week Online Today, I talk about the following:
- the news about Google Chrome marking site not encrypted with HTTPS as ‘Not Secure’
- their reasons behind doing it
- how you can get free SSL certificate to enable HTTPS on your site
- the benefits of getting your site HTTPS
- the online Twitter debate about whether you need to do it (but you do)
- HTTPS does not guarantee security. You still have other tasks to consider to keep yourself safe online