Welcome to episode 51 of This Week Online Today, where I will be talking to you about the big online news that has been happening this week today to make sure that you are ahead of the game when it comes to running your online brand successfully.
And at the end of the show, I will also be giving you a bonus tip of the week to help you further.
In this episode of This Week Online Today, I talk about the following:
- Wetherspoons pulling out of social media
- The irony behind Wetherspoons’ decision to not use social media
- Google sharing insights about how they evaluate your site
- What you should do with low-quality and duplicate content on your site
- Amazon releasing the ‘Blueprints’ program to create your own Alexa skills
- How and why you should consider creating your own Alexa skills
- AdBlock Plus winning a legal battle in Germany’s supreme court to continue blocking ads
- What AdBlock’s legal win means for advertisers and web owners
[Read more…] about Episode #51 – Irony Behind Wetherspoons Pulling out of Social Media, Insights on How Google Evaluate Your Site, Customise Your Alexa with Blueprint, and a Legal Win for AdBlock Plus