Welcome to episode 58 of This Week Online Today, where I will be talking to you about the big online news that has been happening this week today to make sure that you are ahead of the game when it comes to running your online brand successfully.
And if you have already subscribed to the newsletter, you will also receive an exclusive bonus tip of the week to help you further about this topic.
If you haven’t, don’t miss out and make sure you subscribe to the newsletter to stay ahead of your competition.
In this episode of This Week Online Today, I talk about the following:
- the online buzz at the World Cup 2018
- what Google have done in prepration for the World Cup
- the social media hype, footballers’ getting involved and case studies of how powerful it can be
- the TV adverts on YouTube
- what you need to be aware of for those who have brick-and-mortar businesses, and employees in their offices who want to watch the game