Welcome to episode 70 of This Week Online Today, where I will be talking to you about the big online news that has been happening this week today to make sure that you are ahead of the game when it comes to running your online brand successfully.
And if you have already subscribed to the newsletter, you will also receive an exclusive bonus tip of the week to help you further about this topic.
If you haven’t, don’t miss out and make sure you subscribe to the newsletter to stay ahead of your competition.
In this episode of This Week Online Today, I talk about the following:
- the 31,584 experiments that Google have carried out with the “search quality raters”
- the subsequent 2,453 changes that have launched
- the types of changes could have occured
- how the number of changes per year have dramatically increased over the years
- what you should be aware of and how you should handle these changes