This is the starting point if you are keen to learn how to grow your online visibility.
Below are different ways you can do that to suit your needs.
The blog will help you make the most out of your online presence.
Even if you feel like you already know enough about a specific topic I’ve written, there is a good chance that you will pick up something new.
Just some of the most popular blog posts include:
- How to Create & Use UTM Tracking Code for Google Analytics
- Free Keyword Research Tools: The Complete List of 31 Free Keyword Tools That You Never Heard of
- How to Find Endless & Relevant Content Ideas Using Just Google? [With 19 Amazing Search Tips]
- Image Optimisation: 10 Steps on How to Optimise Your Images for Better SEO & Web Performance
- How to Make Your WordPress Site More Secure & Beat the Hackers
- Google Analytics Account Setup: A Step-By-Step Guide on Setting Up Google Analytics Correctly
- The Infamous Yoast SEO “Green Bullet” & Why You Should NOT Obsess About It
The podcast entitled “This Week Online Today”, is where I talk about the big news that has happened this week in the online world, and what you should do about it. At first, the podcast was focused on WordPress users who are building their online presence (under the name of IgniteRock Podcast). But now it is focused on helping you to stay up-to-date with the important news.
The podcast tends to be released on Fridays and it is great for those who care about staying on top of what’s happening online.
And for those who have subscribed to the newsletter, you will also receive a bonus tip about the topic (unless there is bigger news elsewhere) that I only share with my subscribers.
And the good thing is you don’t have to stop and listen. You can listen while you are doing your chores, walking the dog, at the gym, doing your shopping. It’s perfect for those who want to learn as they go about their day.
Some of the most popular podcasts include:
- Episode #55 – Google Giveth & Taketh Away Your Meta Description
- Episode #53 – Is SEO Dead? Should I Be Worried About it? Should I Ignore it? Should I Do Something Else?
- Episode #35 – Combining Content & WordPress to Become More Visible Online with Chris Marr
- Episode #33 – The Power of Advertising & Landing Page Optimisation to Pre-Sell Your Product
- Episode #20 – Create an ‘Awesome Log’ to Get Out of Your Slump & Improve Your Productivity
- Episode #12 – Running Your Business More Efficiently & Effectively with Erin Flynn
- Episode #8 – Building a Photography Community & Your Own Freedom with Julie Christie from Tea Break Tog
You might think that you have subscribed to enough newsletters. So what’s different about this one?
Well, the main benefit is that you will receive exclusive tips and advice that I don’t share elsewhere if you are part of the “gang”.
This could be related to a specific podcast or blog post, or it could be about something different.
So you will not want to miss out, I assure you.